- Our mesh fabric is very durable and composed of 100% polyester fibres.
- It is flame retardant and resistant to hard climatic conditions
- Sublimation printing.
- It is recommended for:
- Stage coating
- Fence coating
- Scaffold coating
- Our backlit display, also called transvy, is made with polyethylene (PET)
- It effectively transmits light, dispersing it evenly and consistently across a picture.
- Due to its rigidity, graphics can be more easily inserted into light boxes and it has anti-static treatments.
- It is an outstanding choice for interior and exterior backlit graphic displays, such as:
- Transit shelter
- Indoor display
- Street column
- Backlit poster
- Our paper-faced foamboard, usually called foamcore, is comprised of extruded polystyrene foam with clay-coated white paper facers.
- It can be printed on both sides.
- It is perfect for die cutting and extremely lightweight.
- It can be used for indoor display and for short-term projetct such as:
- P-O-P display
- 3D signage
- This fabric allows double sided printing on either the polyester or foam side.
- This material has a matte finish
- It features an absolute block out effect that makes it ideal for multiple applications
- It is composed of 70% polyester and 30% cotton
- UV printing.
- It is recommended for indoor realization
- Our VIAL is an interior fluted aluminum board, unique to Version Image Plus.
- Thanks to is fluted corrugated plastic (coroplast), our VIAL is lighter than plywoods (crezon).
- His flutes allows water to easily clear out, which makes it perfect for outside displays such as :
- Construction site signs
- Real estate signs