- Our waterproof fabric is durable and composed of 100% polyester fibres.
- It is flame retardant and resistant to hard climatic conditions
- Sublimation printing.
- It is recommended for:
- Our removable adhesive is ideal for your temporary exhibition projects.
- It is easily removable in up to 1 year under normal interior exposure conditions.
- It is available for interior or exterior uses, either opaque, translucent or clear.
- Recommended applications
- Door and window
- Floor (anti-slip adhesive)
- Objects, show scene, sales house coating.
- Wall decals
- Our backlit display, also called transvy, is made with polyethylene (PET)
- It effectively transmits light, dispersing it evenly and consistently across a picture.
- Due to its rigidity, graphics can be more easily inserted into light boxes and it has anti-static treatments.
- It is an outstanding choice for interior and exterior backlit graphic displays, such as:
- Transit shelter
- Indoor display
- Street column
- Backlit poster
- Our papers are an economic way to replace banners. They are lighter and cheaper.
- They are resistant to cold and UV rays, but torn up easily with wind.
- Many sorts are available, such as gloss, semi-mat, backlit and glued.
- Recommended applications:
- Horizontal and vertical billboard
- Our vipac is a synthetic polypropylene paper unique to Version Image Plus.
- Unlike other paper, our VIPAC does not tear off, so it is an affordable way to replace vinyl banners.
- It features an absolute block out effect that makes it ideal for double sided printing
- It is ideal for outdoor and indoor printing.