- Our vipac is a synthetic polypropylene paper unique to Version Image Plus.
- Unlike other paper, our VIPAC does not tear off, so it is an affordable way to replace vinyl banners.
- It features an absolute block out effect that makes it ideal for double sided printing
- It is ideal for outdoor and indoor printing.
- Our gatorboard, commonly called gatorfoam, is a heavy-duty foam board composed of extruded polystyrene foam bonded between two layers of wood-fiber veneer.
- It can be printed on both sides.
- It has thickness of de ½’’ ou 3/16’’, ¾’’ or 1’’.
- It is ideal for medium to long-term projects, such as:
- P-O-P display
- 3D signage
- Our mesh are perforated PVC materials.
- They are a lot lighter than banner, which facilitates very much their installation.
- We have 5 different kinds of mesh:
- Our black back mesh is ideal for advertising on buildings with windows. Thanks to its black back, it is easier to see through the material than with a regular mesh.
- Our two-side mesh is ideal for pole banners exposition in high winds areas.
- Our 50/50 mesh is ideal for advertising on sound system and loudspeaker because it allows the wind to pass so it doesn’t affect the quality of the sound.
- Our 80/20 and 70/30 are holed either at 20% or at 30%. They are ideal for outdoor exhibitions such as, scaffolding coating, stage coating, fence covering or murals.