- Our banners are light and resistant support.
- Their thickness is between 8.8 and 22oz.
- We have interior and exterior banners that resist hard climatic conditions such as, water, UV rays and wind.
- They are ideal for indoor and outdoor displays, such as:
- Event advertising
- Outdoor signage
- Indoor signage
- Light signed
- SMI trucks and trailers
- Pole banner
- Our plexi is a high quality transparent acrylic sheet that is shockproof and weatherproof.
- It has a special UV stabilization that protects the sheet from yellowing.
- It is available in translucent white or crystal clear.
- Our material is available in 1/8’’, 3/16’’ or ¼’’ thickness.
- It is ideal for:
- Outdoor uses
- Outdoor signage
- Poster protection
- Our mesh are perforated PVC materials.
- They are a lot lighter than banner, which facilitates very much their installation.
- We have 5 different kinds of mesh:
- Our black back mesh is ideal for advertising on buildings with windows. Thanks to its black back, it is easier to see through the material than with a regular mesh.
- Our two-side mesh is ideal for pole banners exposition in high winds areas.
- Our 50/50 mesh is ideal for advertising on sound system and loudspeaker because it allows the wind to pass so it doesn’t affect the quality of the sound.
- Our 80/20 and 70/30 are holed either at 20% or at 30%. They are ideal for outdoor exhibitions such as, scaffolding coating, stage coating, fence covering or murals.
- Our pvc foamboard, also called sintra, is composed of PVC in a homogenous sheet with a low-gloss matte finish.
- It is lightweight but rigid and resistant to chemicals, bumps and scratches.
- It is a perfect product for:
- Interior signage
- P-O-P displays
- Our VIAL is an interior fluted aluminum board, unique to Version Image Plus.
- Thanks to is fluted corrugated plastic (coroplast), our VIAL is lighter than plywoods (crezon).
- His flutes allows water to easily clear out, which makes it perfect for outside displays such as :
- Construction site signs
- Real estate signs
- Our vipac is a synthetic polypropylene paper unique to Version Image Plus.
- Unlike other paper, our VIPAC does not tear off, so it is an affordable way to replace vinyl banners.
- It features an absolute block out effect that makes it ideal for double sided printing
- It is ideal for outdoor and indoor printing.