- Our vehicle adhesive, used for partial and complete car wrap, is flexible and malleable.
- It covers easily all the car curves as well as rivets on trailers.
- It is resistant to outside climatic conditions
- It is ideal for
- Recreative car
Category: Papers and vinyls Fabrics
- Our papers are an economic way to replace banners. They are lighter and cheaper.
- They are resistant to cold and UV rays, but torn up easily with wind.
- Many sorts are available, such as gloss, semi-mat, backlit and glued.
- Recommended applications:
- Horizontal and vertical billboard
- Our mesh are perforated PVC materials.
- They are a lot lighter than banner, which facilitates very much their installation.
- We have 5 different kinds of mesh:
- Our black back mesh is ideal for advertising on buildings with windows. Thanks to its black back, it is easier to see through the material than with a regular mesh.
- Our two-side mesh is ideal for pole banners exposition in high winds areas.
- Our 50/50 mesh is ideal for advertising on sound system and loudspeaker because it allows the wind to pass so it doesn’t affect the quality of the sound.
- Our 80/20 and 70/30 are holed either at 20% or at 30%. They are ideal for outdoor exhibitions such as, scaffolding coating, stage coating, fence covering or murals.
- Our removable adhesive is ideal for your temporary exhibition projects.
- It is easily removable in up to 1 year under normal interior exposure conditions.
- It is available for interior or exterior uses, either opaque, translucent or clear.
- Recommended applications
- Door and window
- Floor (anti-slip adhesive)
- Objects, show scene, sales house coating.
- Wall decals
- Our electrostatic adhesives are made for temporary windows applications.
- They do not have any adhesive product which greatly facilitates their installation and uninstallation.
- They can be installed from inside (inverted) or from outside (regular).
- They are ideal for window displays in commercial places as well as for events.
- We have deux kind of electrostatic, clear and white
- Clear electrostatic can be printed with a full white back or with a white selective back, which will give a stain glass effect to your non-print parts.
- White electrostatic can only be installed on the outside of the windows because his electrostatic property is on the back of the material.