- Subway station full wrap is catchy at any time.
- Ideal for events in a specific area or to interact with your customers during their waiting time.
- Multiple printing options available, use your creativity with:
- Adhesives for floor, door and wall, columns;
- Vinyl banner;
- Exhibition fabrics.
- Wild posting on coroplast is often installed in order to limit access to certain areas such as construction sites, dangerous places or vacant lots.
- Advantageous for long-term exposure, coroplast is more resistant than blueback paper.
- Thanks to his stiffness, the coroplast requires little support.
- Make your container cost-effective by placing advertisements of your choice. Whether it is to promote your project or to rent advertising space to other companies, the container coating is simple and affordable.
- Printing on permanent adhesive, vinyl banner or mesh or exhibition fabric.
- Wild posting on vinyl banner is often installed in order to limit access to certain areas such as construction sites, dangerous places or vacant lots.
- Advantageous for long-term exposure, vinyl banner is the most weather-resistant. This material is mostly used for the larger format of wild posting.
- Being flexible, it requires a suitable frame or support. Version Image Plus takes care of the complete finishing of your banner so it is ready for installation.
- Site signs are usually large format promotional signs (commonly in 3x2m, 4x3m or 6x3m).
- They can be printed two-sided.
- Because of their particular geographical position, site signs generally require a custom-made structure.
- Printing on rigid materials such as aluminum and vial or on permanent adhesives or vinyl banner with a solid structure.