- Our removable adhesive is ideal for your temporary exhibition projects.
- It is easily removable in up to 1 year under normal interior exposure conditions.
- It is available for interior or exterior uses, either opaque, translucent or clear.
- Recommended applications
- Door and window
- Floor (anti-slip adhesive)
- Objects, show scene, sales house coating.
- Wall decals
- Our adhesive fabric is a 4.0 mil matte white polyester fabric with an acrylic removable pressure sensitive adhesive.
- The combination of fabric and adhesive allows removability of this product from normal wall surfaces.
- It is designed for temporary application of decals and graphics to most types of painted interior walls. This includes most of paint finishes, such as flat, semi gloss and gloss.
- UV printing.
- Removable up to 6 months under normal interior exposure conditions and applications.
- Our papers are an economic way to replace banners. They are lighter and cheaper.
- They are resistant to cold and UV rays, but torn up easily with wind.
- Many sorts are available, such as gloss, semi-mat, backlit and glued.
- Recommended applications:
- Horizontal and vertical billboard
- Our pvc foamboard, also called sintra, is composed of PVC in a homogenous sheet with a low-gloss matte finish.
- It is lightweight but rigid and resistant to chemicals, bumps and scratches.
- It is a perfect product for:
- Interior signage
- P-O-P displays
- Our electrostatic adhesives are made for temporary windows applications.
- They do not have any adhesive product which greatly facilitates their installation and uninstallation.
- They can be installed from inside (inverted) or from outside (regular).
- They are ideal for window displays in commercial places as well as for events.
- We have deux kind of electrostatic, clear and white
- Clear electrostatic can be printed with a full white back or with a white selective back, which will give a stain glass effect to your non-print parts.
- White electrostatic can only be installed on the outside of the windows because his electrostatic property is on the back of the material.