- Our plexi is a high quality transparent acrylic sheet that is shockproof and weatherproof.
- It has a special UV stabilization that protects the sheet from yellowing.
- It is available in translucent white or crystal clear.
- Our material is available in 1/8’’, 3/16’’ or ¼’’ thickness.
- It is ideal for:
- Outdoor uses
- Outdoor signage
- Poster protection
- Our electrostatic adhesives are made for temporary windows applications.
- They do not have any adhesive product which greatly facilitates their installation and uninstallation.
- They can be installed from inside (inverted) or from outside (regular).
- They are ideal for window displays in commercial places as well as for events.
- We have deux kind of electrostatic, clear and white
- Clear electrostatic can be printed with a full white back or with a white selective back, which will give a stain glass effect to your non-print parts.
- White electrostatic can only be installed on the outside of the windows because his electrostatic property is on the back of the material.
- Our VIAL is an interior fluted aluminum board, unique to Version Image Plus.
- Thanks to is fluted corrugated plastic (coroplast), our VIAL is lighter than plywoods (crezon).
- His flutes allows water to easily clear out, which makes it perfect for outside displays such as :
- Construction site signs
- Real estate signs
- Our aluminum panel is also called dibond.
- It is made of two pre-painted aluminum sheets of 0.008″ thickness with a solid polyethylene core.
- It is the flattest panel on the market.
- It provides excellent durability and won’t bend.
- It is approximately one half the weight of aluminum
- It is perfect for indoor and outdoor displays.
- Our mesh are perforated PVC materials.
- They are a lot lighter than banner, which facilitates very much their installation.
- We have 5 different kinds of mesh:
- Our black back mesh is ideal for advertising on buildings with windows. Thanks to its black back, it is easier to see through the material than with a regular mesh.
- Our two-side mesh is ideal for pole banners exposition in high winds areas.
- Our 50/50 mesh is ideal for advertising on sound system and loudspeaker because it allows the wind to pass so it doesn’t affect the quality of the sound.
- Our 80/20 and 70/30 are holed either at 20% or at 30%. They are ideal for outdoor exhibitions such as, scaffolding coating, stage coating, fence covering or murals.
- Our gatorboard, commonly called gatorfoam, is a heavy-duty foam board composed of extruded polystyrene foam bonded between two layers of wood-fiber veneer.
- It can be printed on both sides.
- It has thickness of de ½’’ ou 3/16’’, ¾’’ or 1’’.
- It is ideal for medium to long-term projects, such as:
- P-O-P display
- 3D signage