- A platform poster is the gathering of 3 backlit posters. Therefore, it offers impressive visibility for your advertising.
- Your advertisement will be printed on 20pt white opaque styrene or on laminated adhesive vinyl stick on a 20pt opaque white polystyrene.
- The total size is 144 “x 66”.
- Wild posting on coroplast is often installed in order to limit access to certain areas such as construction sites, dangerous places or vacant lots.
- Advantageous for long-term exposure, coroplast is more resistant than blueback paper.
- Thanks to his stiffness, the coroplast requires little support.
- Site signs are usually large format promotional signs (commonly in 3x2m, 4x3m or 6x3m).
- They can be printed two-sided.
- Because of their particular geographical position, site signs generally require a custom-made structure.
- Printing on rigid materials such as aluminum and vial or on permanent adhesives or vinyl banner with a solid structure.
- Advertising on doors and windows creates a strong visual impact as soon as your customers arrive in shopping centers.
- Perfect for out-of-the-ordinary creations.
- Printing on several materials, such as perforated adhesive, electrostatic and removable adhesive.
- Wild posting on vinyl banner is often installed in order to limit access to certain areas such as construction sites, dangerous places or vacant lots.
- Advantageous for long-term exposure, vinyl banner is the most weather-resistant. This material is mostly used for the larger format of wild posting.
- Being flexible, it requires a suitable frame or support. Version Image Plus takes care of the complete finishing of your banner so it is ready for installation.