- A platform poster is the gathering of 3 backlit posters. Therefore, it offers impressive visibility for your advertising.
- Your advertisement will be printed on 20pt white opaque styrene or on laminated adhesive vinyl stick on a 20pt opaque white polystyrene.
- The total size is 144 “x 66”.
- Advertising on your construction fences allows you to spread the image of your next building in addition to keep intimacy on your site.
- Generally printed on vinyl banner, mesh or perforated fabric, your coating will be very resistant to changing temperatures and UV rays. It will remain intact throughout your event.
- Positioned to maximize visibility, this display speaks to pedestrians, car users, cyclists and public transport users.
- These displays are usually 47.25″ x 68.25″, single-sided only.
- Consider opting for backlit displays to be seen day and night.
- Printing on backlit vinyl (transvy), translucent styrene or on paper.
- The street column is at the heart of the action. A lot of people look at them in a day, such as pedestrians, cyclists and car drivers.
- It is positioned on sidewalks and contains 3 illuminated surfaces.
- Printing on backlit styrene, which provides an excellent image quality. The styrene’s type is selected according to the exposure time of your advertising campaign.
- Digital printing is resistant to UV rays.
- The most common size is 37 ” x 55.75 ”.