- Our mesh fabric is very durable and composed of 100% polyester fibres.
- It is flame retardant and resistant to hard climatic conditions
- Sublimation printing.
- It is recommended for:
- Stage coating
- Fence coating
- Scaffold coating
- Our papers are an economic way to replace banners. They are lighter and cheaper.
- They are resistant to cold and UV rays, but torn up easily with wind.
- Many sorts are available, such as gloss, semi-mat, backlit and glued.
- Recommended applications:
- Horizontal and vertical billboard
- Our adhesive fabric is a 4.0 mil matte white polyester fabric with an acrylic removable pressure sensitive adhesive.
- The combination of fabric and adhesive allows removability of this product from normal wall surfaces.
- It is designed for temporary application of decals and graphics to most types of painted interior walls. This includes most of paint finishes, such as flat, semi gloss and gloss.
- UV printing.
- Removable up to 6 months under normal interior exposure conditions and applications.
- Our aluminum panel is also called dibond.
- It is made of two pre-painted aluminum sheets of 0.008″ thickness with a solid polyethylene core.
- It is the flattest panel on the market.
- It provides excellent durability and won’t bend.
- It is approximately one half the weight of aluminum
- It is perfect for indoor and outdoor displays.