- Our gatorboard, commonly called gatorfoam, is a heavy-duty foam board composed of extruded polystyrene foam bonded between two layers of wood-fiber veneer.
- It can be printed on both sides.
- It has thickness of de ½’’ ou 3/16’’, ¾’’ or 1’’.
- It is ideal for medium to long-term projects, such as:
- P-O-P display
- 3D signage
- Our mesh are perforated PVC materials.
- They are a lot lighter than banner, which facilitates very much their installation.
- We have 5 different kinds of mesh:
- Our black back mesh is ideal for advertising on buildings with windows. Thanks to its black back, it is easier to see through the material than with a regular mesh.
- Our two-side mesh is ideal for pole banners exposition in high winds areas.
- Our 50/50 mesh is ideal for advertising on sound system and loudspeaker because it allows the wind to pass so it doesn’t affect the quality of the sound.
- Our 80/20 and 70/30 are holed either at 20% or at 30%. They are ideal for outdoor exhibitions such as, scaffolding coating, stage coating, fence covering or murals.
- Our permanent adhesives are ideal for your long-term projects.
- They are available for interior or exterior uses, either opaque, translucent or clear.
- Recommended applications:
- Permanent backlit displays
- Wall decals
- Cut-out lettering
- Name tags
- P.O.P display
- Interior or exterior signage
- Our adhesive fabric is a 4.0 mil matte white polyester fabric with an acrylic removable pressure sensitive adhesive.
- The combination of fabric and adhesive allows removability of this product from normal wall surfaces.
- It is designed for temporary application of decals and graphics to most types of painted interior walls. This includes most of paint finishes, such as flat, semi gloss and gloss.
- UV printing.
- Removable up to 6 months under normal interior exposure conditions and applications.