- Our paper-faced foamboard, usually called foamcore, is comprised of extruded polystyrene foam with clay-coated white paper facers.
- It can be printed on both sides.
- It is perfect for die cutting and extremely lightweight.
- It can be used for indoor display and for short-term projetct such as:
- P-O-P display
- 3D signage
- Our mesh are perforated PVC materials.
- They are a lot lighter than banner, which facilitates very much their installation.
- We have 5 different kinds of mesh:
- Our black back mesh is ideal for advertising on buildings with windows. Thanks to its black back, it is easier to see through the material than with a regular mesh.
- Our two-side mesh is ideal for pole banners exposition in high winds areas.
- Our 50/50 mesh is ideal for advertising on sound system and loudspeaker because it allows the wind to pass so it doesn’t affect the quality of the sound.
- Our 80/20 and 70/30 are holed either at 20% or at 30%. They are ideal for outdoor exhibitions such as, scaffolding coating, stage coating, fence covering or murals.
- Our backlit display, also called transvy, is made with polyethylene (PET)
- It effectively transmits light, dispersing it evenly and consistently across a picture.
- Due to its rigidity, graphics can be more easily inserted into light boxes and it has anti-static treatments.
- It is an outstanding choice for interior and exterior backlit graphic displays, such as:
- Transit shelter
- Indoor display
- Street column
- Backlit poster