- Our mesh are perforated PVC materials.
- They are a lot lighter than banner, which facilitates very much their installation.
- We have 5 different kinds of mesh:
- Our black back mesh is ideal for advertising on buildings with windows. Thanks to its black back, it is easier to see through the material than with a regular mesh.
- Our two-side mesh is ideal for pole banners exposition in high winds areas.
- Our 50/50 mesh is ideal for advertising on sound system and loudspeaker because it allows the wind to pass so it doesn’t affect the quality of the sound.
- Our 80/20 and 70/30 are holed either at 20% or at 30%. They are ideal for outdoor exhibitions such as, scaffolding coating, stage coating, fence covering or murals.
- Our removable adhesive is ideal for your temporary exhibition projects.
- It is easily removable in up to 1 year under normal interior exposure conditions.
- It is available for interior or exterior uses, either opaque, translucent or clear.
- Recommended applications
- Door and window
- Floor (anti-slip adhesive)
- Objects, show scene, sales house coating.
- Wall decals
- Our vipac is a synthetic polypropylene paper unique to Version Image Plus.
- Unlike other paper, our VIPAC does not tear off, so it is an affordable way to replace vinyl banners.
- It features an absolute block out effect that makes it ideal for double sided printing
- It is ideal for outdoor and indoor printing.
- Our papers are an economic way to replace banners. They are lighter and cheaper.
- They are resistant to cold and UV rays, but torn up easily with wind.
- Many sorts are available, such as gloss, semi-mat, backlit and glued.
- Recommended applications:
- Horizontal and vertical billboard
- Our pvc foamboard, also called sintra, is composed of PVC in a homogenous sheet with a low-gloss matte finish.
- It is lightweight but rigid and resistant to chemicals, bumps and scratches.
- It is a perfect product for:
- Interior signage
- P-O-P displays