- Our paper-faced foamboard, usually called foamcore, is comprised of extruded polystyrene foam with clay-coated white paper facers.
- It can be printed on both sides.
- It is perfect for die cutting and extremely lightweight.
- It can be used for indoor display and for short-term projetct such as:
- P-O-P display
- 3D signage
- Our permanent adhesives are ideal for your long-term projects.
- They are available for interior or exterior uses, either opaque, translucent or clear.
- Recommended applications:
- Permanent backlit displays
- Wall decals
- Cut-out lettering
- Name tags
- P.O.P display
- Interior or exterior signage
- Our backlit display, also called transvy, is made with polyethylene (PET)
- It effectively transmits light, dispersing it evenly and consistently across a picture.
- Due to its rigidity, graphics can be more easily inserted into light boxes and it has anti-static treatments.
- It is an outstanding choice for interior and exterior backlit graphic displays, such as:
- Transit shelter
- Indoor display
- Street column
- Backlit poster
- Our VIAL is an interior fluted aluminum board, unique to Version Image Plus.
- Thanks to is fluted corrugated plastic (coroplast), our VIAL is lighter than plywoods (crezon).
- His flutes allows water to easily clear out, which makes it perfect for outside displays such as :
- Construction site signs
- Real estate signs