- Our mesh are perforated PVC materials.
- They are a lot lighter than banner, which facilitates very much their installation.
- We have 5 different kinds of mesh:
- Our black back mesh is ideal for advertising on buildings with windows. Thanks to its black back, it is easier to see through the material than with a regular mesh.
- Our two-side mesh is ideal for pole banners exposition in high winds areas.
- Our 50/50 mesh is ideal for advertising on sound system and loudspeaker because it allows the wind to pass so it doesn’t affect the quality of the sound.
- Our 80/20 and 70/30 are holed either at 20% or at 30%. They are ideal for outdoor exhibitions such as, scaffolding coating, stage coating, fence covering or murals.
- Our vipac is a synthetic polypropylene paper unique to Version Image Plus.
- Unlike other paper, our VIPAC does not tear off, so it is an affordable way to replace vinyl banners.
- It features an absolute block out effect that makes it ideal for double sided printing
- It is ideal for outdoor and indoor printing.
- Our pvc foamboard, also called sintra, is composed of PVC in a homogenous sheet with a low-gloss matte finish.
- It is lightweight but rigid and resistant to chemicals, bumps and scratches.
- It is a perfect product for:
- Interior signage
- P-O-P displays
- Our VIAL is an interior fluted aluminum board, unique to Version Image Plus.
- Thanks to is fluted corrugated plastic (coroplast), our VIAL is lighter than plywoods (crezon).
- His flutes allows water to easily clear out, which makes it perfect for outside displays such as :
- Construction site signs
- Real estate signs
- Our aluminum panel is also called dibond.
- It is made of two pre-painted aluminum sheets of 0.008″ thickness with a solid polyethylene core.
- It is the flattest panel on the market.
- It provides excellent durability and won’t bend.
- It is approximately one half the weight of aluminum
- It is perfect for indoor and outdoor displays.