- Our removable adhesive is ideal for your temporary exhibition projects.
- It is easily removable in up to 1 year under normal interior exposure conditions.
- It is available for interior or exterior uses, either opaque, translucent or clear.
- Recommended applications
- Door and window
- Floor (anti-slip adhesive)
- Objects, show scene, sales house coating.
- Wall decals
- Our vipac is a synthetic polypropylene paper unique to Version Image Plus.
- Unlike other paper, our VIPAC does not tear off, so it is an affordable way to replace vinyl banners.
- It features an absolute block out effect that makes it ideal for double sided printing
- It is ideal for outdoor and indoor printing.
- Our styrene is a versatile and affordable polystyrene (HIPS).
- It has excellent dimensional stability and provides good toughness, stiffness and impact strength.
- It is UV resistant and will not warp of curl, even if exposed to mold.
- Our material has a thickness between 20 and 125 thousandths of an inch.
- It is available for light box with a thickness of 175 thousandths of an inch, for backlit displays.
- Recommended applications:
- Shelf Strips
- Backlit Displays
- Formed Packaging
- Platform poster, subway side bus poster and backlit poster
- Rear bus poster and side bus poster
- Retail Displays
- POP Displays
- Temporary Outdoor Signage
- Indoor Signage
- Our VIAL is an interior fluted aluminum board, unique to Version Image Plus.
- Thanks to is fluted corrugated plastic (coroplast), our VIAL is lighter than plywoods (crezon).
- His flutes allows water to easily clear out, which makes it perfect for outside displays such as :
- Construction site signs
- Real estate signs
- Our plexi is a high quality transparent acrylic sheet that is shockproof and weatherproof.
- It has a special UV stabilization that protects the sheet from yellowing.
- It is available in translucent white or crystal clear.
- Our material is available in 1/8’’, 3/16’’ or ¼’’ thickness.
- It is ideal for:
- Outdoor uses
- Outdoor signage
- Poster protection