- Our corrugated plastic, commonly called coroplast, is a fluted cardboard that is waterproof.
- It has a thickness of 4,6 or 10mm.
- It is ideal for temporary or event applications as well as indoor or outdoor uses.
- Our aluminum panel is also called dibond.
- It is made of two pre-painted aluminum sheets of 0.008″ thickness with a solid polyethylene core.
- It is the flattest panel on the market.
- It provides excellent durability and won’t bend.
- It is approximately one half the weight of aluminum
- It is perfect for indoor and outdoor displays.
- Our removable adhesive is ideal for your temporary exhibition projects.
- It is easily removable in up to 1 year under normal interior exposure conditions.
- It is available for interior or exterior uses, either opaque, translucent or clear.
- Recommended applications
- Door and window
- Floor (anti-slip adhesive)
- Objects, show scene, sales house coating.
- Wall decals
- Our vipac is a synthetic polypropylene paper unique to Version Image Plus.
- Unlike other paper, our VIPAC does not tear off, so it is an affordable way to replace vinyl banners.
- It features an absolute block out effect that makes it ideal for double sided printing
- It is ideal for outdoor and indoor printing.
- Our pvc foamboard, also called sintra, is composed of PVC in a homogenous sheet with a low-gloss matte finish.
- It is lightweight but rigid and resistant to chemicals, bumps and scratches.
- It is a perfect product for:
- Interior signage
- P-O-P displays