- Our corrugated plastic, commonly called coroplast, is a fluted cardboard that is waterproof.
- It has a thickness of 4,6 or 10mm.
- It is ideal for temporary or event applications as well as indoor or outdoor uses.
- Our electrostatic adhesives are made for temporary windows applications.
- They do not have any adhesive product which greatly facilitates their installation and uninstallation.
- They can be installed from inside (inverted) or from outside (regular).
- They are ideal for window displays in commercial places as well as for events.
- We have deux kind of electrostatic, clear and white
- Clear electrostatic can be printed with a full white back or with a white selective back, which will give a stain glass effect to your non-print parts.
- White electrostatic can only be installed on the outside of the windows because his electrostatic property is on the back of the material.
- Our gatorboard, commonly called gatorfoam, is a heavy-duty foam board composed of extruded polystyrene foam bonded between two layers of wood-fiber veneer.
- It can be printed on both sides.
- It has thickness of de ½’’ ou 3/16’’, ¾’’ or 1’’.
- It is ideal for medium to long-term projects, such as:
- P-O-P display
- 3D signage
- Our permanent adhesives are ideal for your long-term projects.
- They are available for interior or exterior uses, either opaque, translucent or clear.
- Recommended applications:
- Permanent backlit displays
- Wall decals
- Cut-out lettering
- Name tags
- P.O.P display
- Interior or exterior signage