- Our UV 16’ fabric is composed of 100% polyester fibres and is very durable.
- Its tight-weave structure gives the material slightly elastic properties
- Vibrant colors and excellent print quality
- Indoor and outdoor usage
- Outdoor durability up to 6 months
- It is recommended for:
- Banner stands.
- This fabric allows double sided printing on either the polyester or foam side.
- This material has a matte finish
- It features an absolute block out effect that makes it ideal for multiple applications
- It is composed of 70% polyester and 30% cotton
- UV printing.
- It is recommended for indoor realization
- Our mesh are perforated PVC materials.
- They are a lot lighter than banner, which facilitates very much their installation.
- We have 5 different kinds of mesh:
- Our black back mesh is ideal for advertising on buildings with windows. Thanks to its black back, it is easier to see through the material than with a regular mesh.
- Our two-side mesh is ideal for pole banners exposition in high winds areas.
- Our 50/50 mesh is ideal for advertising on sound system and loudspeaker because it allows the wind to pass so it doesn’t affect the quality of the sound.
- Our 80/20 and 70/30 are holed either at 20% or at 30%. They are ideal for outdoor exhibitions such as, scaffolding coating, stage coating, fence covering or murals.
- Our vipac is a synthetic polypropylene paper unique to Version Image Plus.
- Unlike other paper, our VIPAC does not tear off, so it is an affordable way to replace vinyl banners.
- It features an absolute block out effect that makes it ideal for double sided printing
- It is ideal for outdoor and indoor printing.
- Our styrene is a versatile and affordable polystyrene (HIPS).
- It has excellent dimensional stability and provides good toughness, stiffness and impact strength.
- It is UV resistant and will not warp of curl, even if exposed to mold.
- Our material has a thickness between 20 and 125 thousandths of an inch.
- It is available for light box with a thickness of 175 thousandths of an inch, for backlit displays.
- Recommended applications:
- Shelf Strips
- Backlit Displays
- Formed Packaging
- Platform poster, subway side bus poster and backlit poster
- Rear bus poster and side bus poster
- Retail Displays
- POP Displays
- Temporary Outdoor Signage
- Indoor Signage
- Our adhesive fabric is a 4.0 mil matte white polyester fabric with an acrylic removable pressure sensitive adhesive.
- The combination of fabric and adhesive allows removability of this product from normal wall surfaces.
- It is designed for temporary application of decals and graphics to most types of painted interior walls. This includes most of paint finishes, such as flat, semi gloss and gloss.
- UV printing.
- Removable up to 6 months under normal interior exposure conditions and applications.
- Our aluminum panel is also called dibond.
- It is made of two pre-painted aluminum sheets of 0.008″ thickness with a solid polyethylene core.
- It is the flattest panel on the market.
- It provides excellent durability and won’t bend.
- It is approximately one half the weight of aluminum
- It is perfect for indoor and outdoor displays.